- BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION DATE:11/22-11/24
- DISCOUNT CODE:Sale30
- 【POWERFUL 750W COOKING AND 1000W MIXING & 10 SPEEDS CONTROL】Litchi 7.4 Quart Cooking Stand Mixer allows you to cook right in the stainless steel (#304) mixing & heating bowl. Up to 10 speeds settings with pulse function makes it easy for nearly any task from baking prep to mincing meat or making an icy juice for the summer.
- 【AWESOME VERSATILITY】 This multi-functional chef machine comes with multiple useful attachments that a stand mixer could ever have: meat grinder, 1.6 quarts/1.5L glass blender jar, sausage stuffer, dough hook, mixing blade and whisk. BPA free splatter shield cover that is safer and easier to add ingredients while mixing makes it just even better!
- 【EASY TO USE LCD CONTROL PANEL】User friendly LCD control interface offers manual and auto control mode: setting speed, time and temperature manually or simply turn to auto mode and select from 9 pre-set modes. Just as easy as that!
- 【SUPER LARGE 7.4 QUARTS MIXING BOWL & 3.1 QUARTS/3L COOKING CAPACITY】 7.4 quarts mixing bowl allows for max 6.6lbs mixture, and 3.1 quarts cooking capacity enables you leaven dough, stew soup right in the bowl.
- 【ORDER WITHOUT ANY RISK! 】Litchi 7.4 Quart Cooking Stand Mixer is backed by 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and 24 Months Seller Warranty. Order now with NO risk and start indulging yourself!
Litchi 7.4 Quart Cooking Stand Mixer
Mix & Cook Right In The Bowl With This Amazing Cooking Stand Mixer Brought To You By Litchi!
Ideal For Both Professionals & Home Users!
What Can You Do With Your New Standing Mixer? Well, Take Notes!
Terms & conditions apply
So I received this and opened it up to test it out and see what all it comes with! To my surprise, it would not turn on no matter what I did. I read through the instructions and all that jazz but nothing. I messaged customer service and they arranged for a new one to be sent to me. I got it and this time went straight to the mixer and plugged it in to turn it on. Nothing. Customer service ended up having to explain to me that there is a tiny switch where the blender/caudal cover goes to that serves as a safety switch. I put it on and BAM, it came to life.
Moral of the story: Actually I don't know. But for this blender, PUT ON THE COVER/BLENDER