- MOST VERSATILE STAND MIXER: It comes with blender, sausage stuffer, pasta dies, BPA splash guard and four dishwasher-safe beaters: dough hook, mixing blade, flat beater, egg whisk.
- MIGHTY PERFORMANCE: 650W Powerful Performance with 6 speed settings
- 5.3 QUART MIXING BOWL: The removable transparent splash guard gives you clear access inside the 5.3 qt brushed stainless steel bowl, enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch
- THE PERFECT HOUSEWARMING OR WEDDING GIFT IDEA: Surprise your loved ones by choosing the Litchi robust and eye-catching all-in-one stand mixer!
- 100% DELICIOUS FROSTING & COOKIE DOUGH OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Register the product for 30 day money back guarantee and our exclusive 2-year warranty!!
5.3 Quart Classic Red- Most Versatile Stand Mixer
High-Octane 650W Motor For Maximum Performance
No More Flour Explosions & Messy Countertops
Easy & Instant Access To Your Dough
Cleaning It Is A Breeze
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 8 ATTACHMENTS?
Terms & conditions apply
Nice mixer...no bells and whistles...but seriously, at 65 am I going to make noodles or grind meat...I don't think so. Perfect for general kitchen use.
Used it on Peanut Butter, Oatmeal & Chocolate Cookie dough this past weekend. Worked like a charm. Just what I needed to make these cookies!
I've wanted one for a very long time now.
So I received this and opened it up to test it out and see what all it comes with! To my surprise, it would not turn on no matter what I did. I read through the instructions and all that jazz but nothing. I messaged customer service and they arranged for a new one to be sent to me. I got it and this time went straight to the mixer and plugged it in to turn it on. Nothing. Customer service ended up having to explain to me that there is a tiny switch where the blender/caudal cover goes to that serves as a safety switch. I put it on and BAM, it came to life.
Moral of the story: Actually I don't know. But for this blender, PUT ON THE COVER/BLENDER.
Customer Service: 10/10.
It seems to be mostly a plastic piece of equipment but it is surprisingly sturdy. Time will tell its durability.